Re-Elect Larsen Jay
Common Sense, Conservative Leadership
Since first being elected in 2018, I've answered hundreds of calls, thousands of e-mails, and attended numerous meetings. In 2020, I was honored to be selected by my colleagues to serve as the Chairman during the most challenging year in recent memory. Despite the challenges, I love serving you on the County Commission and I am running for re-election to continue the hard work needed to lead Knox County's growth and opportunity. In my first term, I have been proud to work on four important areas:
- Investment in Education: We have fully funded every Knox Co. Schools budget since 2008 and secured investment in three new elementary schools.
- Support for Law Enforcement: I've continued to show my support for law enforcement through raises, bonuses, and reforms to their protection process. I've also ridden along with officers on patrol so I can hear their concerns firsthand.
- Support for Veterans: We owe our veterans everything. Whether it is raising money for direct support of our veterans, attending events to support them, or volunteering for HonorAir and Smoky Mountain Service Dogs, I am proud to dedicate a significant amount of my time and passion to supporting local veterans.
- Strategic Investment: One of the most important functions of County Commission is to make strategic investments across our growing county. I've been proud to lead projects like the Beaver Creek Water Trail, the Northshore Greenway Pedestrian Safety Project, and Corryton EMS Heli-Pad.
Knox County is growing rapidly, and we need serious, experienced leadership. I would be honored to continue to serving you and to have your support in the Republican Primary. Thank you for your support and encouragement. - Larsen.
- REPUBLICAN PRIMARY ELECTION
Early Voting: April 13 - April 28, 2022
Primary Election Day: Tuesday / May 3rd, 2022